AU Online is back online - and upgraded!

AU Online is back online - and upgraded!

by Leona Lippincott -
Number of replies: 0

To all AU Students and Faculty,

The AU Online System at www.online.anaheim.edu has been upgraded and back online.  You will notice a new look, and some new tools will be available to you to enhance your personal experience.  I will still be doing a little bit of work over the next few weeks, but you should be able to log in and continue on in your coursework.  Things will be rearranged a little bit, so if you are unable to find something, you can contact me (although I'm still learning the new system myself so I appreciate your patience).  

The biggest tip I can give you at the moment is to use the Navigation box in the top left corner to help you find your different activities organized according to weeks.  (I have noticed that many reading assignments are hidden from students so I will try to restore those as soon as possible).  The other big tip...look hard as things may not be where you expect them!

There is an open resource website available to all to learn about the upgraded version of Moodle (our course management system).

Here is the link to the free What's New in 2: Open Resources

●     Create a free account

●     Enrollment key to access the resources - joule2freecourse

Thank you for your flexibility as the site was down for a day.  I am hopeful that you will find that the site stability and the new features are positive changes that will enhance your online experience.

Sincerely,
Leona Owens
Director of Student Services